– Entrants may submit to more than one category.
– All entries should be made entirely by students.
– All music, talent and still images used must be copyright free.
– Entrants are encouraged to create their own scores but may utilize music from copyright free music sites.
– All submissions must incorporate an ethical or ‘justice’ based theme.
– Resubmissions are not accepted.
**Deadline (received by) May 30, 2017**
1. Entry Fee
There is no entry fee.
2. Entry Form
Please submit via the online application. Print out a hard copy and include it with your CD/DVD. Make sure to label your DVD with the director’s name and a phone # and/or email address and the running time. DVD’s will not be returned. Please ensure it is a working copy on both DVD players and computers.
3. Pre-Selection Materials
DVD is the accepted format for pre-selection. If the film’s original language is other than English, please make sure it has English subtitles.
Press Material (All materials must be in English)
c-1. Synopsis (approximately 50 words)
c-2. Biography of the director (25 words)
‘Just’ Docs Festival
1515 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M6P 1A3
(416) 393-5977 (Fax)
E-mail : teresa dot kelly at tcdsb dot org
5. Return of materials
None of the submission materials will be returned.
The applicant must hold the rights to the entire content of the submitted work and certify that all of the content contained herein is the sole property of the submitter and violates no breach of copyright.
**Videos & podcasts must be received by May 30, 2017**
Grades 9 -12 1-6 minutes Documentary
Grades 11 & 12 1-6 minutes Music Video/Experimental